Thursday, September 07, 2006

Ups and downs....

Another long leave of absence and whole hoard of things happened...no excuses to give, except that it has been extremely difficult to focus my mental energies for the past few weeks and having vowed to attempt a conversion from chornicling to more opinionated blogging, I realise that it will be trading off frequency vs. content - Wundergal is still wundering wat to do...so bear with me till my confuesed mind figures things out....

In the meanwhile, some good news - my bro got married last week.. a much awaited marriage, finally happened. And another- Sam will be here this month end, so all of u ISBians wondering who the unlucky guy is, here is ur chance.....

As is the norm at ISB, grades have been pouring in, and exams have been happening....doesnt bother anyone anymore...But the place where I have been gaining most knowledge has been speaker sessions....these are awesome ways to gain knowledge. But, the important thing is to choose the right ones to attend - so far I have been lucky. Among all the talks I ahve attended by some very succeesful entrepreuners there is one striking charectersitic I noticed - they all have different recipes to success but they all believed in their idea and were ready to give up everything else for it. It was almost like their religion - aspiring entrepreuners, please note that down!

4 term, is gonna be one hectic term - my masochistic tendencies had got me hooked u into 2 of the most labor intensive courses at ISB - Planning an Entrpreunerial Venture (PaEV) and Experiential Learning Program (ELP).....these courses span over 3 terms and have both kicked off in full throttle. So essentially I am dealing with 6 courses this term...and from what I see there is no dearth of masochists here at ISB!!!

From the ups, to the neutrals here come the downs....our team got selected in the first round of a paper presentation competition...but we couldnt make it to the second round, becuase of logistical issues - it was extremely frustrating and upsetting. And another major emotional upset, I'd rather not talk about in my blog.....but recovery from the upset has been extremely difficult, partly a reason for staying away from blogging (I tend to write a lot of crap when I am upset, and it was a good idea to rather shut up). As far as I see, things are not taking a turn for the better any time soon....but I keep hoping!

Well, I guess that is a decent update on all that I had to say...I promise once again, I'll try to be more regular...but I can only try!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about frequent quality content? :-) atlest you can try :-)

Wundergal said...

hmmmm given my limited capabilities, that would be tough:)))
-S