Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I wrote a story....

and it got published:)))))) Oh well ! so wat if it is only in a blog that it got published in....

I have been reading Ammani's blog for sometime now and I found her creativity just too good. She gave us all a chance to show ours by giving the opening line "Sandhu was 13 when she discovered the joys of exaggeration" ...I spun my tale and she decided it was worth putting on her blog - I am flattered... You can find my story on her blog. However you'll have trouble finding it if u dont know my real name.. but come on u can find out - just click on the names of the authors - if u click mine u'll be sent right back here.... Have fun and thank ammani for it !!!!!

1 comment:

Steve Fernandez said...

Yeah, you do have quite an imagination ;) BTW, more pics are up at my place, thought you'd want to have a look at them :)

-Steve