Thursday, April 13, 2006

Extended vacation!!!

I know I have taken off for more than the intended 10 days.. but that is wat vacations for are for - to extend. But blogging is something I enjoy doing and I ahve missed it in the past 3 weeks!!! But these 3 weeks have been a whirlwind of activity and my access to internet has been pretty limited... so my absence is justified...In 2 days I shall be in wonderland [or slogger's paradise] - ISB... I am excited, nervous, scared, apprehensive, curious and another million emotions running through my mind. Well. to ISB and all my faceless friends I have known through the blogosphere and yahoo groups.. here I come....in 48 hours

My next post shall follow from ISB..Wait and watch out for a live telecast of ISB life...[hopefully I will keep up with blogging amidst the gruelling schedule]!!!!

2 comments:

Kapil said...

All the best for the ride !! keep postin n readin mine :)

Vikram said...

All the best.