Friday, July 28, 2006

Inertia..

The moment exams are over, I feel like a taking a break from everything...and once I do it becomes really diffcult to get back into the grind - same for blogging. I 've been wanting to blog since the day I got back I've been meaning to blog, but the inertia has been so high and it took four days for my guilt of not blogging to take over the inertia and finally here I am!

Term break, was predominantly spent on shopping in Chennai.... went to some places which used to be favorite hangouts during undergrad days..Struck by pangs nostalgia....D I really missed u, especially at Spencer's plaza where we used to be driven out of shops for the atrocious window shopping we used to indulge in and Pizza hut, where every Rs.300 meal was a huge splurge considering our budget...man those were golden days without a doubt....Nothing else in my life will ever match the fun we had in undergrad!

Then back at ISB as term 3 beckons....and I am as disaster struck as ever. Bidding for electives, exchange programs, getting ideas to write a business plan, healthcare club and courses on top of it - it is a whirlwind as ever.

SS has graduted from an infant to a toddler - she walks all the time, no crawling and learning a lot of things very quickly...its tougher for me because she has started making a fuss when I go out these days. Dodging her everyday is becoming something of a huge creative challenge. The tug of war between work and home gets on my nerves..but usually the home side does win!!! Atleast I have no regrets there....

Hey, and another exciting thing is I am back on court and am able to play - that is a huge morale booster for me....and there is going to be inter section basket ball tournament at ISB next week, and of course I am in my section team:))) Wish me luck.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

S..ur mail reminds me of my undergraduate days spent in Chennai...same pizza hut....same spencer plaza...
sabya