Friday, November 20, 2009

Thoughts...




A million of them fly by me everyday..Want to document them..Wanted to revamp this blog, wanted to get a fresh perspective to life, wanted to revitalise and renew everything around me...But only the intent remains, until it eventually devolves and becomes a bitter realisation of times gone by, without having "lived", without having done what could be done only in the past....Sigh!




Calvin comes to rescue to explain this state of mind:

"I'm not going to do my maths homework. Look at these unsolved problems. Here's a number in mortal combat with another. One of them is going to get subtracted. But why? What will be left of him? If I answered these, it would kill the suspense. It would resolve the conflict and turn intriguing possibilities into boring old facts."
"I never really thought about the literary possibilities of maths."
"I prefer to savour the mystery."


What he did with Maths I am doing with life and the thoughts that swamp me!

No comments: