Sunday, January 24, 2010

Human Nature!

"Hobbes, do you think human nature is good or evil? I mean, do you think people are basically good, with a few bad tendencies, or basically bad, with a few good tendencies? Or, as a third possibility, do you think people are just crazy and who knows why they do anything?"

- Calvin

I salute thee. Calvin and Hobbes, shall be my religion, if I had to choose...Hey, I am in pursuit of understanding the Gita and Mahabharatha and even it poses the same question in more complex terms - when C&H is funnier and more colorful and more rebellious, why not?

But the underlying fact is that, In 5000 years, human beings still remain un-understood - The species has evolved, but the collective complexity of the kind evolved quicker and we never caught up :(. Questions are good though!

4 comments:

CaarO said...

Woow! This is very cool :)

Please, post me!

Your blog is nice :D

Congratulations!

Kiss and hugs for you and your family.

Saleenadavid said...

Really like this website, this really helps and very useful.
send flowers germany
Valentines Day Flowers Germany
germany flower
Mothers Day Flowers Delivery to Germany

zaib said...

I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for them also. Great effort.
florist germany
send flowers to germany

flower to germany
flowers in germany

SJ said...

I don’t think there is good and evil, just categories that people place on actions