Monday, July 05, 2010

Artfest 2010 - Proof:P

Its been a long time, since I've been here.

Ok here is proof that I did go to an art exhibition.

Pune was awesome - I met some nice people. Found out what an third grade artist I am :D, saw some master's at work - on the whole it was one of the best experiences I have had in a while. A quick visit to the Osho zen garden was a bonus - I'll post those pictures too - for now, I am uploading the video of the exhibition - Dont bother to see unless you're really interested in painting - this is more for my documentation purposes.



I'll be back to regular blogging soon (read as, my painful philosophies on life shall be preached further)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice Video, you are not a 3rd grade artist, your pics are awesome with great creativity! Keep painting...Sam.