Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Stuck..

I feel the need to write...something, anything...- philosophy, experiences, venting....but somewhere between my ribcage and brain cells - there is a traffic jam. Thoughts are happening..but they're becoming faceless, preferring anonymity to shocking revelations...

The scarcity of words in comparison to density of thought results in a syndrome of non-genuine, depthless people who either hide from their identities or hide their identities.

Am I joining the majority brigade...or am I just performing a "living meditation", focusing inwards for a change?

You wont know, neither do I!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whatever it is, you relax, you are OK; everybody is OK....it depends on how you look at things, i know i dont have to preach 'my wundergal who is smart enough...keep writing something different!!!!!