Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tell us about yourself!

Everytime I am asked this question, it becomes an extremely introspective, philosophical conundrum, that bothers me deeply...here's the newest version, I wrote somewhere...I guess that's Wundergal Version.(lost count)

"I'm an artist & a biotechnologist, an aspiring writer & an decently established management professional, a wannabe activist hell bent on changing the world yet a citizen unwilling to rise above my comfort zone...In essence I am the common Indian, torn between who I have to be and who I want to be - the only differnetiating factor being after this many years most other Indians have come to terms with their "have to be" personality..I hope to transecend that wall of collectvism and reclaim my individualism...eventually!"

Life is all about discovery and rediscovery of oneself I suppose....Like Didier states in Shantharam " A fully mature man has about 2 seconds left to live" or the even more hilarious HHGG quote- "There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable" - true for individuals also, I guess.......

No comments: