- The deadlines have been preponed by a month this year. The deadline is on Oct 3 for the first cycle - so start NOW if you are serious
- The fees might look staggering initially, but condsidering the facilities that are available and the quality of education received, it is worth it. Loans are availed quite easily and there are about hundred ISB scholarships.
- The no. of seats is going to remain the same at 425 and we are expecting a few thousand applications this year.
- ISB Info sessions are coming to metros and some other cities - Please attend them, it could be of great help! If u can drop by the campus that is even better.
- As much as your GMAT score, please pay equal, if not more attention to ur essays. All the blemishes in your career can be justified and made beautiful by your essays. Your essays can make or break your application. Please dont make up stuff, rather write down -to- earth essays that are beleivable.
- When making ur decision please dont start comparing ISB with IIMs, American & European Business schools. Each is good in their own league and it is not fair to say " The plum vendors are cheating us, look how much bigger & cheaper the pineapples are!!" - I hope u get the drift!
Those are just my tips. If u have specific questions, feel free to email me or leave a comment. And before I finish, my sales pitch for ISB - "It is an awesome place to be in and there is a 95% probability that you wont regret your decision"(Well done wundergal, spoken like a true MBA student)
GOOD LUCK! Have fun apping!